This breakfast quesadillas recipe might just become a staple breakfast rotation! Eggs, cheese, and bacon are toasted inside soft tortillas.
- 2 eggs
- 2 small 6-inch tortillas
- 1 bacon strip crumbled (or 2 TBSP of bacon bits)
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 4 TBSP of canola oil divided for frying and toasting
- Preheat 2 TBSP of oil in a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Crack in two eggs and fry eggs 1-2 minutes on each side or until done to your preference.
- Full instructions visit @alyonascooking