These savory and delectable muffins are wonderful for a holiday breakfast. These gluten free muffins contain bacon, eggs, cheese, bell peppers inside a hash brown crust. So scrumptious!
- 20 oz. bag refrigerated Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups Fiesta blend cheese divided use
- 12 oz. pkg. Rath bacon cooked and crumbled into bite-sized pieces
- 9 extra large eggs divided use
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and half each of the salt and pepper.
- Full instructions visit @cantstayoutofthekitchen