- 3 large avocados (or 4 small), diced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cilantro, chopped*
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepp
- a dash of cayenne or ancho or chipotle chili powder
- Combine the avocados, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and black beans in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and a dash of chili powder or cayenne.
- Toss the salad gently.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve & Enjoy!