This Baked Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups recipe is a simple process that yields an amazing churro-like breakfast treat. 20 minutes in the oven (if you can wait that long) to dig in to these!
- 10-12 slices bread (any kind)
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- 3 Tbs powdered sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter , melted
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the crusts off the bread
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread out.
- Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Full instructions visit @kyleecooks