Baked Bang Bang Chicken is a crispy chicken Chinese restaurant favorite served in a delicious spicy homemade sauce, ready in 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts , boneless skinless
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable oil spray
- Mix the mayonnaise, Sriracha, sugar and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1” chunks.
- Place the flour into a shallow bowl.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, onion powder and garlic powder together in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat the chicken with the flour, then dredge in the egg mixture, then into the panko mixture and add to a large baking sheet.
- Spray with vegetable oil spray for 2 seconds.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- While still hot, toss with the sriracha mayonnaise mixture.