Pineapple lime slaw adds a nice tangy crunch to these Baja Shrimp Tacos. Loaded with garlic roasted shrimp, avocado, sweet peppers, tomatoes and spicy chipotle mayo making these the BEST shrimp tacos. The perfect quick and delicious meal any night of the week.
- 1½ pounds garlic roasted shrimp (with tails removed)
PINEAPPLE LIME SLAW
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup pineapple, chunks
- large pinch kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or greed yogurt)
- 1½ tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 6 small flour (or corn) tortillas
- 4-5 baby bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced
- 1-2 small avocados, sliced or diced
- grape tomatoes, sliced
- tomatillo sauce
- Prepare slaw by combing all ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside. (can be made ahead of time. store covered in refrigerator until ready to assemble)
- Prepare chipotle mayo by combing all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside. (can be made ahead of time. store covered in refrigerator until ready to assemble)
- Prepare garlic roasted shrimp per recipe directions here.
- Warm the tortillas for 10-15 seconds in the microwave. Assemble tacos by adding slaw, avocado, peppers, tomatoes and shrimp to tortillas. Serve with chipotle mayo and tomatillo sauce and if desired. Enjoy!