These easy Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for an easy and healthy breakfast throughout the week!
- 3 cups (300 grams) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk almond or regular dairy milk work well
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple peeled, cored, and chopped (about 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-count muffin pan very well with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add the chopped apple and gently mix it in.