Containing just 5 ingredients and mixed by hand, these delicious biscuits are crunchy and chewy with a sweet nutty flavour and are made in 30 minutes.
- 3 cups almond meal spooned into the cup, loosely packed*
- 1 cup caster sugar superfine
- 8 drops almond essence or to taste
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees C (360 F).
- Place non-stick baking paper onto oven trays.
- Put almond flakes into a flat bowl or onto a plate.
- Combine almond meal, sugar and almond essence in a large bowl. Add the lightly beaten egg whites and stir until the mixture forms a firm paste.
- Full instructions visit @itsnotcomplicatedrecipes