- 2 chicken breasts (skin-on, boneless or bone-in)
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 Tbsp granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 Tbsp granulated onions (or onion powder)
Rub the chicken breasts with sesame oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and the rest of ingredients all over. Pat down and rub gently to ensure even coverage.
Place chicken breasts on the rack inside the air fryer, ensuring some space between the chicken breasts, skin side up.
Plug in your air fryer, set the temperature to 380F and the time to 20 minutes. When the 20 minutes of cooking is up, flip the breasts and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
Remove chicken breasts from the air fryer and set on a plate. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!