Air Fryer Baked Potatoes – Make perfectly cooked baked potatoes in the air fryer! You’ll never want to use your oven again. The skin will be crispy on the outside and perfectly soft and tender in the middle
- 2 Idaho or Russet medium potatoes
- Cooking Spray such as Pam
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Parsley for garnish
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees. If your air fryer requires preheating, then preheat your air fryer.
- Prick some holes in the potatoes with a fork and spray with cooking spray. Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket and close it.
- Set the timer for 30 minutes. You can take it out and test the potato at 30 minutes. If it’s not done continue cooking for 10 more minutes.
Serving Size: 1
Saturated Fat: 0g
Unsaturated Fat: 0g