- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond or hazelnut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced scallions or herbs
- Whisk the egg, milk, oil, coconut flour, nut flour, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Add the cheese and scallions or herbs, if using, and stir to combine.
- Pour into a tall microwave-safe mug and tap the bottom firmly on the counter a few times to force any air bubbles to rise and pop. Microwave on high for 1 minute, 30 seconds.
- Invert mug onto a cutting board and let the bread slide out. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. To toast, heat a teaspoon of oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the slices and toast until golden-brown, about 30 seconds per side.