- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 8 (8-inch) tortillas (We much prefer flour, but corn are more traditional.)
- 1 (8-ounce) package Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Shredded Four Cheese Mexican (about 2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain the excess fat away and return the meat to the skillet and to medium-low heat. Stir in the salsa and cook until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- Pour about 1/2 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Full instructions visit @southernbite