A smooth and creamy keto chocolate fudge made with peanut butter and made with 2 ingredients only! Low carb, dairy free and made without condensed milk, it’s also paleo, vegan and gluten-free and ready in 2 minutes. Enjoy Recipe!
- 2 cups keto chocolate chips See post for alternatives
- 1 cup peanut butter can sub for any nut or seed butter
- Line a square pan or loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter and heat until melted. Whisk well to ensure the mixture is fully combined.
- Pour your fudge batter in the lined pan and place in the fridge or freezer until firm. Using a slightly wet knife, slice into pieces.
- 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Fudge (Paleo, Vegan) should be kept refrigerated at all times. This fudge is freezer friendly and can be enjoyed from the freezer.
- Fudge will keep for up to 2 months refrigerated, or 6 months frozen.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 3% | Vitamin C: 3% | Calcium: 3% | Iron: 3%